With a stay at Hyatt Regency Austin, you'll be centrally located in Austin, within a 10-minute walk of Long Center for the Performing Arts and Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue and 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from Texas State Capitol.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Southwest Bistro (SWB), for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 55-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
South Congress Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lady Bird Lake - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Long Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palmer Auditorium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sixth Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Austin City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moody Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Austin Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Paramount Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rainey Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Zach Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of the Weird - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Austin is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
4/5 Green Keys Hyatt Regency Austin is proud to have been the first building in Austin with a compost pulper in our kitchen. Recycling is also important to the hotel which offers recycling bins in each guest room and in lobby and meeting space.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 15 minutes from the hotel. We utilize Supershuttle which is $16 each way and cab fare is $20 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Southwest Bistro at Hyatt Regency Austin offers delicious breakfast options spanning from our large buffet or menu items like Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, and Chicken & Waffles.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Hyatt Regency Austin’s Pet Friendly program makes it easier for pet lovers and their four-legged friends to spend time away from home. Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for their travelers. As a “special guest” at Hyatt Regency Austin we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:- Your owner must maintain you on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your happy face running toward them.- Your owner must make a reservation at least 3 days in advance of arrival.- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted.- Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that they combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.- Please have your owner Clean Up After You! No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!- Remember, if you feel the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve yourself on the carpet, your owner will have to pay! Try to behave!
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.76 per accommodation, per stay. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 48 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.