Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a 4-minute walk from Honolulu Zoo and 7 minutes by foot from Waikiki Beach. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Ala Wai Golf Course and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/cafe, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 426 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queens Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1 km / 0.6 mi
International Market Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kaimana Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
The Honolulu International Airport is approximately 9 miles and 25 minutes away from the hotel. Rental car, taxi, or airport shuttle would be the transportation options.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach serves a daily complimentary hot AM Skillet breakfast in the Guest Kitchen on the third floor. Enjoy fresh daily options such as hot bistro-style breakfast sandwiches, scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fresh fruits, waffles, french toast, Starbucks coffee, milk and fresh fruit juices. Selections vary and alternate throughout the year.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 22
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
We are a pet friendly hotel.
- Secured valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 175 per pet, per week (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 34.21 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA) and GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows regional sanitization guidelines COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures