Located in Clarksville, Quality Inn & Suites is within a 5-minute drive of Johnson County Historical Society Heritage Center and University of the Ozarks. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Ozark National Forest and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Johnson Regional Medical Center.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johnson County Historical Society Heritage Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Johnson Regional Medical Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of the Ozarks - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Arkansas River - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ozark National Forest - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Piney Bay Park - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Mount Bethel Winery - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Post Familie Winery - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Chateau Aux Arc Winery - 32.3 km / 20 mi
Wiederkehr Wine Cellars and Vineyard - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Wiederkehr Wine Cellars - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Ozark Area Museum - 37.7 km / 23.5 mi
Mercy Hospital Ozark - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Lake Dardanelle State Park - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Mercy Hospital Paris - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn & Suites is Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional) - 98.8 km / 61.4 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Little Rock (LIT) 120 miles, NW Arkansas (XNA)approx. 100 miles, Fort Smith (FSM) 60 miles, Clarksville City Airport 3 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hot Breakfast is free. We offer the following: waffles, hot and cold cereal, sausage, bacon, omelets, biscuits, gravy, hard boiled eggs, Danish, muffins, bagels, bread: white and wheat, milk, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry, seasonal fruits, yogurt, hot cocoa, coffee, and tea.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Pets cannot be left unattended
Pet accommodation: 20.00 USD per night. Pet limit: Maximum of 40 pounds, 2 pets per room. Pets allowed in designated pet friendly rooms. Bonafied service animals are exempt from fees or room restrictions.
Parking is free of charge and some are in front of the rooms.
Internet / WiFI
There is no charge for the WIFI.
Misc Fees / Policies
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
During the checking in or out process: for any customer contact everything is wiped down and sanitized with wipes and or Ecolab cleaning products of hydrogen peroxide. Our Breakfast room is cleaned with the same Ecolab product and lysol fabric spray. We ask before we spray for if someone is allergic or if has any asthma issue with may trigger. If we do we a person who may we have another liquid sanitizer that is good for fabric but we remove those chairs because it makes the seats wet and return when dry. Our pool area when opened will be limited capacity and the same liquid sanitiser will be sprayed on the furniture after the guests leave the pool area and in the morning before the pool opens the sanitizer will also be sprayed as well.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Cashless transactions are available
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Quality Inns
- Comfortable bedding with soft pillows
- Hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast options available at certain locations
- Known for providing friendly services
- Free high-speed internet, local U.S. calls, and daily USA TODAY newspaper
- Fresh coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7
- Great meeting space also offered at most locations
The Quality Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.