A stay at Comfort Suites Appleton Airport places you in the heart of Appleton, within a 5-minute drive of Fox River Mall and Fox River Antique Mall. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Fox Valley Technical College and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fox River Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fox Valley Technical College - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fox River Antique Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Fox Cities Performing Arts Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pierce Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hearthstone Historic House Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Building for Kids Children's Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Erb Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Chaska Golf Course - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
History Museum at the Castle - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Lawrence University - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Tri-County Ice Arena - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Appleton Medical Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Austin Straubel Intl. Airport (GRB) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Suites Appleton Airport is Austin Straubel Intl. Airport (GRB).
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Appleton? This hotel features 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Employee health and hygiene Employees who have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to work. Maintain an adequate supply of paper goods, soap, and hand sanitizer to allow proper hand hygiene among employees. Provide tissues for proper cough/sneeze etiquette and no-touch disposal receptacles. Provide training for housekeeping associates for proper handling of linens and cleaning/disinfecting supplies. Provide chemical protective gloves and other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed to work safely with cleaners and disinfectants.Face masks and cloth coverings The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings, especially in areas of significant community transmission. A cloth face covering does not protect the wearer from viruses, but it may prevent the spread of viruses from the wearer to other people. Cloth face coverings do not filter the air and can still be a source of contamination if not used properly. Additional information on cloth
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures