A stay at Sonesta Select Austin North Central places you in the heart of Austin, within a 10-minute drive of University of Texas at Austin and LBJ Presidential Library. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from University of Texas Tower and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Texas State Capitol.
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Commons, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Norris Conference Centers - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Thinkery - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
St. David's Medical Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The Vortex - 7 km / 4.4 mi
LBJ Presidential Library - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Q2 Stadium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bass Concert Hall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
University of Texas at Austin - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Texas Memorial Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Frank Erwin Center - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Blanton Museum of Art - 8.1 km / 5 mi
University of Texas Tower - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
George Washington Carver Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sonesta Select Austin North Central is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 1586 square feet (147 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.
As part of Sonesta’s ongoing commitment to use less energy and create less waste, we change bed linens every three days and only replace unhung towels when refreshing rooms daily. We offer recycling options and purchase environmentally responsible cleaners.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin Bergstrom International Airport-ABIA is 12 miles from the hotel. Shuttle service not provided.
Local Shuttle Info: Carter Transportation AustinUber AustinRide AustinLyft AustinYellow Cab
To get your day off to an energizing start, pick up a breakfast sandwich to go, linger over a fresh parfait and vanilla latte, grab a protein-packed egg dish, or check out our other morning favorites. Weekdays: 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Weekends: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. It is always our pleasure to adjust breakfast hours as needed for our groups.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
Only dogs are allowed
*Subject to availability. Dogs must not exceed 50 pounds, and a maximum of two dogs, totaling 75 pounds are permitted. If you’re staying up to six nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee applies. If you’re staying from seven to 30 nights, we add a $100 cleaning fee. Please note: Dogs may not be left unattended in the room. All pets must be housebroken.
The hotel parking lot is accessible via one driveway that is a quarter of a mile from the IH-35 / 183 intersection. Plenty of parking to include bus parking. No Valet.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi is free in the entire hotel; guestrooms, shared computers, public space, and meeting space.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: USD 6.00 for adults and USD 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of: SafeStay (AHLA - USA); Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global); COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO); COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The hotel has increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-tough surfaces and areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting space, recreational areas, public restrooms, fitness center, elevator buttons, luggage carts, key cards, and more. Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the hotel public and employee areas and entrances. Protective masks and gloves worn by hotel colleagues and adhering to the social distancing guidance.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- For long stays, check out the Sonesta ES studio suites
- More than 55 properties in brand
- For groups they can typically comp 1 room per 40
The Sonesta highlights above are subject to change without notice.