A stay at Royal Sonesta Portland places you in the heart of Portland, within a 5-minute walk of Pioneer Courthouse Square and Pioneer Place. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Roseland Theater and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Star Theater Portland.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pioneer Courthouse Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Place - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Roseland Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Star Theater Portland - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Portland Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Powell's City of Books - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Portland Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Portland City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
World Trade Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
McMenamins Crystal Ballroom - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Burnside Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oregon Historical Society Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Portland Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Sonesta Portland is Portland International Airport (PDX) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters), including conference space.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
A Downtown Portland Restaurant Worth Celebrating. This is a tavern for the modern ages — spacious and warm, serving Northwest-inspired American dishes with ample use of local, organic ingredients. The inviting atmosphere of our downtown Portland restaurant includes touches small and big, like a 14-seat communal table made from the vertical cross-section of a walnut tree. Open for every eating occasion of the day, from breakfast to late-night snacking and imbibing, Red Star Tavern is a hot spot worth dropping by any time thirst or hunger strikes. Our downtown Portland restaurant is particularly buzzing during the epic happy hour, which runs over 5 hours every day, from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m. - Close. Indulge in small plates like Curried Chicken and Tavern Toast (with an olive relish and goat cheese) for just $5, while a large assortment of drinks, from microbrews on tap to signature cocktails, will only set you back $4 to $7.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 72 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures