With a stay at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, just a 5-minute walk from Majestic Theater and 8 minutes by foot from Dallas Museum of Art. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Klyde Warren Park and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.
Enjoy American cuisine at Open Palette, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Stay in one of 1840 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Majestic Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old Deep Ellum Historic District - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Renaissance Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas Farmer's Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dallas City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
McKinney Avenue - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Dallas Hotel is Love Field Airport (DAL).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 230000 square feet (21368 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
DFW- 16 milesDAL- 8 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Dallas Love Field (DAL)Hotel direction: 8 miles NWThis hotel does not provide shuttle service.Alternate transportation: RideCentric;on requestEstimated taxi fare: 30 USD (one way)Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)Hotel direction: 19.8 miles SEThis hotel does not provide shuttle service.Alternate transportation: RideCentric;on requestEstimated taxi fare: 55 USD (one way)
At this HotelDining ServicesLocal restaurant dinner deliveryRoom serviceSundry/Convenience storeBreakfastBuffet breakfast, fee from 24.00 USDAMERICANOpen PaletteOur signature restaurant and bar specializes in fresh, flavorful American classics, inspired by our Dallas roots. Whether you're fueling for a busy day with breakfast or joining us for a bite when the sun goes down, you'll feel right at home here.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner PUBDraft Sports Bar & LoungeDraft Sports Bar & Lounge downtown Dallas' go-to destination for great beers, great eats and a welcoming atmosphere. Catch the big game on one of our flat-screen TVs while you sip one of the 12 local beers on tap and unwind with friends or colleagues.COFFEE HOUSEMoka Pot Coffee ShopRise and grind at Moka Pot Coffee Shop, where we proudly serve Illy coffee, fresh pastries
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Pet maximum weight in kg is 16
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pet PolicyPets WelcomeWe welcome dogs and cats weighing less than 50 pounds.Contact hotel for details
ParkingElectric car charging stations: 3, ComplimentaryOn-site parking, fee: 23 USD dailyValet parking, fee: 31 USD dailyoff-site parking varies
Internet / WiFI
Thoughtful amenities include oversized flat-screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi and in-room work desks
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Cashless transactions are available
Contactless food service / room service is available
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Sheraton Hotels and Resorts
- The lobby has fully-wired workstations with free Wi-Fi, printing services, morning paper, coffee, and TV
- Offers a fitness program with core performance fitness centers, in-room and restaurant dining options, and even has threir own online fitness website with programs, life tips, and personal training
- Sheraton Club Level offers guests rooms with more comfort, convenient, and space including breakfast
- Sheraton's Sweet Sleeper Bed provides the ultimate comfort with plush mattresses, soft sheets, and hypoallergenic pillows
The Sheraton Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.