Behind every great day is a great night at the smoke-free Comfort Inn hotel in Red Lodge, MT located off U.S. Highway 212. This pet-friendly hotel is near destinations like Yellowstone Wildlife Sanctuary, Carbon County Historical Society and Museum, Carbon County Art Guild and Depot Gallery and Yellowstone National Park. Enjoy amenities like free hot breakfast, free WiFi, fresh-baked cookies, guest laundry facilities, indoor heated pool and a hot tub. Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and microwave. Also, earn rewards including free nights and gift cards with our Choice Privileges Rewards program. We also offer specific pet-friendly rooms. Pet accommodation: $15.00 USD per night. Pets must be declared at time of reservation, and are only allowed in designated rooms. The Beartooth Pass will CLOSE 10/5/15 for the season. It is due to reopen Memorial Day weekend 2016.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Cody-Yellowstone Reg. Arpt. (60 miles), Billings Logan Int'l Airport (60 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed.
About Quality Inns
- Comfortable bedding with soft pillows
- Hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast options available at certain locations
- Known for providing friendly services
- Free high-speed internet, local U.S. calls, and daily USA TODAY newspaper
- Fresh coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7
- Great meeting space also offered at most locations
The Quality Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.