Located in New Port Richey, Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center is connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Jimmy Ferraro's Studio Theatre and Richey Suncoast Theater. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from West Pasco Historical Society Museum and Library and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Morton Plant North Bay Hospital.
Grab a bite at TRIOS, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jimmy Ferraro's Studio Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Richey Suncoast Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
West Pasco Historical Society Museum and Library - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
James E. Grey Preserve - 4 km / 2.5 mi
SunCruz Port Richey Casino - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Robert K Rees Memorial Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Green Key Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Werner Boyce Salt Springs State Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Gulf View Square - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Key Vista Nature Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
AdventHealth North Pinellas - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Rasmussen College New Port Richey - West Pasco Campus - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Anclote Gulf Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Spongeoramas Sponge Factory - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight) - 57.5 km / 35.7 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center is Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA).
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a banquet hall.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
$20 per day, per pet, max 2 pets per room .
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 11 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
We want you to feel as comfortable, happy and safe during your stay with us. We are taking every precaution to keep our team and our guests safe.Along with offering contacless check-in checkout procedures; We are also doing the following to keep our guests and team members safe:•Cleaning and disinfecting our public spaces every two hours.•Using professional strength disinfectant cleaner that is EPA approved for use against novel corona virus.•Disinfecting all rooms and AC units.•Disinfecting high traffic touch points in the guest rooms and hotel.•Hand washing every twenty minutes with anti-bacterial soap and warm water. •Utilizing gloves for the safety of our guests.•In the last thirty days, we have sanitized all ventilation, p-tac and h-vac units, deep cleaned all of our rooms, and steam-cleaned our carpets. It is our goal to provide you with accommodations that you can be confident are clean and safe.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Choice)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures