Located in Avon (Beaver Creek), Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is within a 10-minute walk of Vilar Performing Arts Center and Beaver Creek Golf Course. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Beaver Creek Nordic Center and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Beaver Creek Stables.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, 8100, for lunch, dinner, or brunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beaver Creek Tennis Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Beaver Creek Hiking Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vilar Performing Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Beaver Creek Golf Course - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Beaver Creek Nordic Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chapel at Beaver Creek - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Beaver Creek Stables - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Beaver Lake Trailhead - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Eagle Vail Golf Club - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Arrowhead Ski Area - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Minturn Cellars - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Milhoan Studios and Gallery - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
St Patrick's Parish Church - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Vail Ski Resort - 16 km / 10 mi
Adventure Ridge - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Avon? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features 5 spa tubs. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Yes, and we can provide additional information
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Eagle County Airport to The Beaver Creek LodgeExit the airport and proceed to Highway 6. Turn right and take Highway 6 approx. 5 miles East through the town of Eagle. Proceed into the roundabout and follow the signs to I-70 East. Take I-70 East approx. 20 miles to Avon exit # 167. Exit right on to Avon Road. Heading South on Avon Road through the next 3 roundabouts to the main entrance of Beaver Creek Resort. Check in at the guard booth to receive a resort-parking pass. 30-minute travel timeFor Shuttle services contact: Colorado Mountain Express
Local Shuttle Info: www.cmex.com $48 one-way (EGE)$80 one-way (DEN)
8100 is Live action bar and grill specializing in local, natural and organic dishes featuring Colorado’s best microbrews, wines and spirits. The grill is the showpiece of the open kitchen, capturing smoke infused flavors befitting the Colorado Mountains. The fresh produce and ingredients are hand-selected from Colorado farms and other natural purveyors in the country and arrive fresh daily. 8100 features a menu that changes according to seasonality and availability of only the freshest ingredients.The bar menu offers small plates for sharing. Organic wines and offerings from local wineries are featured, along with a selection of Colorado microbrews. Enjoy outdoor dining and gathering areas around cozy firepits overlooking stunning vistas of the Rocky Mountains. Chef’s table, wine room and semi-private dining facilities available.HoursBreakfast: 7:00am – 11:00amLunch: 11:30am – 2:30pmS''mores: 7:00pm – 8:00pmDinner: 5:30pm – 10:00pmBar: 11:30am – 12:00am
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
$50 valet Winter/$25 valet Spring/Summer. Self parking N/A
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary in guestrooms and public areas
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 100 for adults, USD 25 and USD 100 for children (approximately)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 55.35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 48 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.