With a stay at Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley, an IHG Hotel in San Diego (Mission Valley), you'll be steps from Hotel Circle and a 2-minute drive from Riverwalk Golf Club. This family-friendly hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Old Town San Diego State Park and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Old Town Trolley Tours.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 guestrooms featuring microwaves and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hotel Circle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Presidio Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Riverwalk Golf Club - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fashion Valley Mall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mission Bay - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of San Diego - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mission Valley Mall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Balboa Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mission Bay Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
SeaWorld - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Dog Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl. Airport (TIJ) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 49 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley, an IHG Hotel is San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
•2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 Waste Reduction Awards Program (WRAP) Winner– Awarded through California Integrated Waste Management Board, a subsidy of the California Environmental Protection Agency•Low Flow Showerheads •Low Flow Toilets •Drip Irrigation System•Metered Cooling Towers to save water •Water upon request program is utilized in all our F&B outlets•Energy Management system for public air conditioning system in meeting rooms and admin offices •Replaced 191 PTAC with Energy Star Units •Hotel is comprised of 95% Compact Florescent Light bulbs and LEDS •Occupancy Sensor lighting in Public Restrooms. •Energy Star Laundry Dryers •Green Only dumpster, allowing our landscape clippings to be turned into mulch through Edco Waste Management System•Battery Recycling Program•Electronics Disposal Program•Recycle 150 gallons of cooking oil per year •Food Donation program•Office Paper, Newspaper and Cardboard Recycling Program •Clean Air 2500 Ionizers break down smoke residue to provide clean air in guestrooms. Additionally reduces quantity of chemicals sprayed into the air.•We Recycle our Construction Waste by Edco •Additional furnishings are repurposed.•Only hotel in our category in San Diego approved by the city for Solid Food Waste Recycling
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Diego International. We recommend using SuperShuttle at the current rate of $12 per person, each way or a Taxi which is between $20-25, each way.
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary shuttle to Old Town, Fashion Valley Shopping Center, & Mission Valley Shopping Center and Trolley Stop.
Breakfast is served in our on site restaurant, The Islands Restaurant, from 6am to 10:30am daily. The restaurant offers both a buffet option at $14.95++ per person or a full range of menu items as well including pancakes, french toast, and omelettes.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Maximum number of pets per room 1
Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Hotel allows pets with $75.00 non refundable fee required.
Self-Parking Fee: $13Valet Parking is not availableParking is $13 per day for Hotel Guest
Internet / WiFI
Wifi is complimentary for IHG Rewards members. Otherwise the cost is $9.95 per day in the guestrooms
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.