Located in Kamuela, Fairmont Orchid Gold Experience is by the ocean, a 4-minute drive from Great 4-D Movie Ride and 8 minutes from Mauna Lani Beach. This 5-star resort is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Waikoloa Kings Golf Course and 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Waikoloa Beach Golf Course.
Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine at Brown's Beach House, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, while iPod docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Great 4-D Movie Ride - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mauna Lani Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Puako Bay - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Waikoloa Beach Golf Course - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Waikoloa Kings Golf Course - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kings Shops - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Genesis Gallery - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Waikōloa Beach - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Puako Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Dolphin Quest - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Waialea Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Hapuna Beach State Park - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Mauna Kea Beach - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Mau'umae Beach - 14.4 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kona Intl. Airport (KOA) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kamuela? This resort has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
yes, we do offer a green program
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kona International Airport (KOA) - 20 miles/ 33 km from Fairmont Orchid, HawaiiTaxi Transfer expense - $75 one way
Local Shuttle Info: Speedi Shuttle. Approx. $59 pp one way
Breakfast is an additional cost. Full buffet and continental buffet breakfast along with A la carte menu items available at Orchid Court. Full Service DeliIn room Dining
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
We do allow pets. Please contact the hotel for details and requirements
Self parking is included in Daily Resort Charge.Valet parking is additional $10.00 per car, per day
Internet / WiFI
Basic Wi-Fi is included in the daily Resort ChargeGuests pre enrolled in Fairmont President''s Club prior to arrival receive complimentary upgrade to premium upgraded Wi-Fi
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 48 hours
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Fairmont Hotels
- Offer a wide range of properties from historic hotels, elegant resorts, and modern city centered locations
- The Fairmont President's Club is a guest recognition program where members can get special benefits such as free high-speed internet service, Fairmont fit athletic wear, use of golfclubs in certain locations, a members-only reservation line making it faster and easier to check-in/check-out, and other exclusive offers. The best part of the program is that its free to join
- Fairmont also has a Green Partnership Program helping to reduce the amount of energy, water, and waste used
- Luxury amenities at these propertiesinclude the Willow Stream Spas, to unwind and relax, golf and ski resorts for sport enthusiasts, specialized cocktails, and wonderful boardroom and meeting space facilities
The Fairmont Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.