Located in Rockford, Baymont by Wyndham Rockford is in a shopping district, a 4-minute drive from CherryVale Mall and 6 minutes from Magic Waters Water Park. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Rock Cut State Park and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Anderson Japanese Gardens.
A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Midway Village Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Midway Village & Museum Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Magic Waters Water Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
CherryVale Mall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Baumann Park & Lake - 5 km / 3.1 mi
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Javon Bea Hospital - Riverside - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Frank Lloyd Wright's Laurent House - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Rock Cut State Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
SwedishAmerican Hospital - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Anderson Japanese Gardens - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Jefferson Street Bridge - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Veterans Memorial Hall - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Coronado Performing Arts Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
BMO Harris Bank Center - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Rockford is Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Amenities you and your pet will enjoy
We offer an expanded hot complimentary breakfast. M-F 6-9 am and Sat/Sun/Holidays 6-10 am Make your own Waffles, sausage gravy & biscuits, sausage & egg patties, bacon, danish, bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, milk, and juice.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 4
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
No pet weight limit. $25/night fee non refundable. Can not be left unattended on property.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Wired/Wireless Internet Access throughout building. Password protected.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas for unvaccinated guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Wyndham Hotels
- Flexible meeting space for both large and small groups
- Global leader in vacation exchange and rentals
- Many resorts offer golf and tennis, beautiful beaches, spa services and much more
- Diverse hotel brand properties suitable for every traveler's needs
The Wyndham Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.