When you stay at Best Western Dry Creek Inn in Healdsburg, you'll be in a regional park, within a 5-minute drive of Healdsburg District Hospital and Simi Winery. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Raven Performing Arts Theater and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Healdsburg Plaza.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Adel's Family Restaurant serving guests of Best Western Dry Creek Inn.
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Healdsburg District Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Simi Winery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Raven Performing Arts Theater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Healdsburg Plaza - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Healdsburg Center for the Arts - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Healdsburg Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Wilson Winery - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pezzi King Winery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Healdsburg Ridge Open Space Preserve - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Healdsburg Golf Club - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ridge Vineyards - Lytton Springs - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mazzocco Winery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Russian River - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dry Creek Vineyard - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Jordan Vineyard & Winery - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Dry Creek Inn is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
10 miles to Sonoma County Airport, 65 miles to both Oakland and San Francisco International Airports. Alaska Airlines has direct flights to Sonoma County via Denver, Dallas LAX, PDX, SEA ; and MNPLS & LAS seasonally.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free hot breakfast buffet . Cereal, waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage. Assorted muffins, pasties by award winning local bakeries bagels, juices and fruit.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 125
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 57
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets accepted in our both room types. Casa Siena daily pet fee is $30.00. Villa Toscana daily pet fee is $50. Service dogs no charge. Pets must be housebroken and can not be left alone in the room. 2 dog parks nearby.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary high speed internet in all guest rooms.
Misc Fees / Policies
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 4 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.