With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Avon (Bachelor Gulch), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Arrowhead Ski Area and 13 minutes from Vilar Performing Arts Center. This 5-star resort is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Vail Ski Resort and 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Vail Valley Medical Center.
Grab a bite at Espresso Chair 16, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arrowhead Ski Area - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Beaver Creek Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Beaver Creek Nordic Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Vilar Performing Arts Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Beaver Creek Hiking Center - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Chapel at Beaver Creek - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Beaver Creek Tennis Center - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Beaver Lake Trailhead - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Eagle Vail Golf Club - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Beaver Creek Stables - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Minturn Cellars - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Milhoan Studios and Gallery - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
St Patrick's Parish Church - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Vail Ski Resort - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Summit Course at Cordillera - 19 km / 11.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 15 meeting rooms available for events.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
We have a number of "green" policys and would be happy to email details on request.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Denver International Airport 117 mi.Vail/Eagle Airport 25 mi.
Local Shuttle Info: Comp Shuttle between resort and Beaver Creek Village regularly. Resort car service available for trips in the community.
A full breakfast menu is available at one of our sit-down restaurants Buffalos or WYLD, grab and go breakfast options are available at Espresso Chair 16, and In Room Dining offers breakfast.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Very Dog friendly resort! We offer bedding and special amenities for all of our pups on property including the opportunity to play with Bachelor and Minor the resorts own dogs! $125 pet deposit required.
Internet / WiFI
Guestroom internet is included in the resort fee. Complimentary WiFi is available in the public space. Meeting room internet is about $150 per room, per day.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 48 hours
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.