With a stay at White Sands Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Honolulu, within a 10-minute walk of International Market Place and Royal Hawaiian Center. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Waikiki Beach and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Honolulu Zoo.
Satisfy your appetite at Heyday, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
International Market Place - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waikiki Shell - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
The preferred airport for White Sands Hotel is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA) and Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces to at least once per hour with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows regional sanitization guidelines COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures