A stay at Best Western Aladdin Inn places you in the heart of Kelso, within a 5-minute drive of Cowlitz County Historical Museum and Three Rivers Mall. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Lake Sacajawea Park and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Tam O'Shanter Park.
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cowlitz County Historical Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Three Rivers Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tam O'Shanter Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Lake Sacajawea Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Three Rivers Golf Course - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Columbia River - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The Rutherglen Mansion - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Dibblees Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Louis Rasmussen Day Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Seaquest State Park - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Trestle Beach - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Lewis River - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Aladdin Inn is Portland International Airport (PDX) - 77.6 km / 48.2 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
We may accept dogs only. 2 per room up to 80lbs each, with a max $30.00 pet charge per night. Contact hotel to make sure you are in a pet friendly room. Regrettably your pet will not be allowed in a non-pet room.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
We practice social distancing by ensuring a safe distance for interactions, and we disinfect anything you will touch – from the front desk surface to the pens you use, and every key card is disinfected and sanitized. We have removed lobby items that in the past would have been shared by guests (such as magazines) and we have established strictly enforced cleaning schedules for lobby fixtures. We know that most of your time with us will be spent in your guest room. Prior to your stay, your room will be sanitized, disinfected, and closely inspected. Every guest room is sanitized using an ozone machine and ultraviolet equipment, and housekeepers wear gloves and masks to ensure your safety as well as theirs. Of note, the room you stay in will likely not have been used after the prior guest for a period of 24 to 72 hours – a form of social distancing related to the life expectancy of the COVID-19 virus. We have implemented a “Grab & Go” breakfast that allows you to take a pre-packaged breakfast back to your r
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures