Located in Plymouth, Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West, an IHG Hotel is in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Millennium Garden and 7 minutes from Ridgedale Center. This romantic hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Brookview Golf Course and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Shops at West End.
Enjoy American cuisine at Creekside Cafe, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Millennium Garden - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ridgedale Center - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Brookview Golf Course - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Shops at West End - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
North Memorial Health Hospital - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Theodore Wirth Park - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Shoppes at Arbor Lakes - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Chain of Lakes - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Mississippi River - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Cedar Lake - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Baker National Golf Course - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Fillmore Theater & Element by Westin - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Target Field - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Minneapolis Sculpture Garden - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West, an IHG Hotel is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 miles.
We are Green Certified at level one and we are FEMA approved
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
25 miles Northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport; approx. 35 minute drive; taxi fare is $45 one way; Super Shuttle is $17 one way
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary Shuttle Service within a 10 mile radius of the Hotel.
Cost depends on if it's with the sleeping room cost or apart of the DMP Day meeting package.More Than A Continental BreakfastFresh sliced and whole fruit, freshly baked assorted muffins, bagels, and pastries, yogurt, cheese, oatmeal, breakfast bars, plus a Daily Chef’s special such as warmcaramel rolls or scrambled farm fresh eggs and breakfastmeat.Continuous Morning BreakContinually refreshed selections of sliced and whole fruit, freshly baked assorted muffins, bagels, and pastries, yogurt, cheese, and breakfast bars.Award-Winning Europa Lunch.Salad and sandwich bars, home-made soup, fresh fruit, two entrees, a fresh vegetable, and rice or potatoes, plus an action station or grill item and our Signature Dessert Buffet.Continuous Afternoo n BreakFresh fruit, cookies and bars, candy, chips, nuts, ice cream, raw veggies and dip, and a Daily Chef’s special such asstays, flavored popcorns, or freshly made bruschetta.Assorted coffees, premium teas, juices, sodas and waters always included and
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Complimentary parking. Valet $5.00. Covered parking. Bus parking available.
Internet / WiFI
Our internet is complementary to all of our guest's through out the building.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 19 for adults, USD 9 and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global), SafeStay (AHLA - USA), and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Hand sanitizers stations positioned throughout common gathering areas along with sanitizing wipes available within guestrooms and at dining / conference areas. (When available, based on supply chain). Minimization of select items within guestrooms with increased "by request" availability. Guests may see fewer items in rooms in order to streamline sanitization practices, however items removed will be available at the front desk upon request. When available, increased "rest time" of vacant rooms between departures and new arrivals in order to let the air settle and increase the effectiveness of sanitization procedures. Social distancing practices include: signage throughout the hotel and recreational facilities reminding everyone of the importance of practicing social distancing as well as proper hygiene. Modified capacity signage at common gathering areas indicating updated capacity expectations. Floor spacing signage at common line-up and gathering areas. Hotel has flyer with additional details.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 72 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.