With a stay at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington in Bloomington (West Bloomington), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Best Buy Corporate Headquarters and Bloomington Ice Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Braemar Golf Course and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Chain of Lakes.
Grab a bite at Bloomington ChopHouse, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Best Buy Corporate Headquarters - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Bloomington Ice Gardens - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Braemar Golf Course - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Chain of Lakes - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Mall of America - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Nickelodeon Universe - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Museum of Russian Art - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Eden Prairie Center - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Lake Harriet - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Lyndale Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Purgatory Creek Park Pavilion - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Lake Calhoun - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Bryant Lake Regional Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Lake Nokomis - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bloomington? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Silver LevelRoof Top Garden- During the summer months, our Chef grows tomatoes, peppers, chives, rosemary and thyme- Bee hives used for natural honeyEnergy Management System - Allows us to reduce electrical consumption through the scheduling climate control equipment during occupied periodsOrganic Recycling- All of our food scrapes, paper napkins, and toweling are recycled to create methane gas used to create electricity.- Our cooking oil is collected and turned into Biodiesel by the same company to power their vehicles.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington is 7-miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP). We provide a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport (based on reservations).
Local Shuttle Info: The Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington has two shuttles that will take guests to and from airport, Mall of America, and within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.
Breakfast Buffet or by the menu in the Olive Lounge/Bloomington Chophouse for $10.99-$15.99. Honors Gold, Diamond, and anyone who upgrades to an Executive King will have access to the Executive Lounge with a complimentary continental breakfast every morning.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 1
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed. Per stay fee applies.
Complimentary open lot and covered ramp parking.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary basic WiFi for all Hilton Honors guests.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Bed & Breakfast Packages for two at select locations
- Have serenity beds made by Serta and Peter Thomas Roth hair & skincare bath amenities
- Pre-arrival planning services
- Pet Friendly Program
The Hilton Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.