With a stay at Limelight Hotel Aspen in Aspen (Downtown Aspen), you'll be steps from Wheeler Opera House and Mill Street Fountain. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Wagner Park and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Isis Theatre.
Grab a bite at The Limelight Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wheeler Opera House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mill Street Fountain - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Wagner Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Isis Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Aspen Mountain - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The John Denver Sanctuary - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hurst Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roaring Fork River - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aspen Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aspen Center for Environmental Studies at Hallam Lake - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wheeler Stallard House Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Silver Queen Gondola - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Holden Marolt Mining and Ranching Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Traynors - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Harris Concert Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Limelight Hotel Aspen is Pitkin County Airport (ASE) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
The Limelight Hotel is home to powder hounds and environmental aficionados alike. To protect the long-term sustainability of the Roaring Fork Valley, the Limelight imbues state-of-the-art, mountain lodging with environmental consciousness. Each decision, from housekeeping policies and cleaning products, to the organic coffee and homemade granola we serve at breakfast, is carefully calculated to preserve the long-term environmental sustainability of the Roaring Fork Valley. In striving to lighten up its impact on the planet, the Limelight offers guests the best of modern conveniences guaranteed to make each stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Inviting gathering spaces are wired for high-speed Internet connection, while outdoor pool and spas, underground parking, ski lockers and ski valet await guests beyond the check-in at the front desk. As we honor our past and look forward to the future, the Limelight Hotel is poised to welcome vacationers to Aspen for decades to come, with old-school hospitality and modern-day environmental awareness.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
3 miles from Aspen Airport with free transportation for all guests.
Local Shuttle Info: Free transportation to/from Aspen Airport, around town and to all four ski mountains.
We offer a complimentary breakfast spread daily from 7am -10am, which is include fresh baked goods, seasonal smoothies, rotating hot items such as a build your own breakfast sandwich and much more
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Internet / WiFI
The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi to all guests in our common spaces, meeting spaces & guestrooms.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 8 percent of room rate
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures