Located in Naperville, Hotel Arista is in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Blackwell Forest Preserve and 7 minutes from Arrowhead Golf Club. This 4.5-star hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Riverwalk Park and 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Centennial Beach.
Grab a bite at CityGate Grille, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blackwell Forest Preserve - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Riverwalk Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Arrowhead Golf Club - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Centennial Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Naper Settlement Museum - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Chicago Premium Outlets - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Edward-Elmhurst Heart Hospital - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Advocate Medical Group Vein Clinic - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Edward Hospital - Main Campus - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
DuPage Children's Museum - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Nue Medical Solutions - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Naperville Convention & Visitors Bureau - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Central Dupage Hospital - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 60 km / 37.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Arista is Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Naperville? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5.00 mi.
Hotel Arista is accessible from all local Airports. O'Hare International Airport 30 MI/48 KM, 37 minutes.. Midway International Airport 36 MI/58 KM, 45 minutes.Current Arista rate via American Taxi is $40 one way. Current Windy City Limo rate for shared ride one way is $42. Gratuity is additional
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary within (5) miles of hotel
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
Dogs under 35 lbs permitted. VIPet amenities available.A onetime fee of $75.00 will be applied to room upon check in to cover additional cleaning costs.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 7.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
*Common area social distancing, high-touch and hard surfaces –Lobbies/reception areas, lounge areas, elevators cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. Bell carts, if needed, will be sanitized after each use. Areas where lines frequently form will be marked in six-foot increments for appropriate social distancing.*Respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene–Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the campus; face masks will be available upon request.*Health screening desk–Upon arrival and prior to check in, guests are obliged to visit the health screening desk located in the lobby to have their temperature taken (touchless) and to receive a mask if needed, along with completing an affidavit certifying their clean health.Those who decline the screening or have a fever (100-degrees F or above) will not be permitted to check in. Enhanced cleaning & sanitation –Guest rooms will be placed in an “out of order” status after each guest departure to allow for enhanced cleaning and sanitation.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 72 hours
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures