When you stay at Viceroy Snowmass in Snowmass Village, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Aspen Snowmass and 13 minutes by foot from Snowmass Mall. This 5-star hotel is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Silver Queen Gondola and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Buttermilk Mountain.
Enjoy Latin American cuisine at TORO Kitchen & Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 173 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and espresso makers. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aspen Snowmass - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Snowmass Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Anderson Ranch Arts Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Krabloonik Dogsled Rides - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Snowmass Club - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Snowmass Rodeo Grounds - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Aspen Golf and Tennis Club - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Aspen Valley Hospital - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Holden Marolt Mining and Ranching Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Wheeler Stallard House Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Aspen Recreation Center - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Roaring Fork River - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Harris Concert Hall - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Isis Theatre - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pitkin County Airport (ASE) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 108.1 km / 67.2 mi
The preferred airport for Viceroy Snowmass is Pitkin County Airport (ASE).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
At Viceroy Snowmass, we take sustainably seriously. We are committed to meeting your needs while ensuring that future generations have the ability to visit and enjoy Aspen, Colorado. While aware of our industry’s impact on the planet, we recognize sustainability as a process, a path and a journey—one to which we are dedicated and excited about. We have taken several steps to ensure we maintain a high level of environmental stewardship, create a healthy environment for our guests and continue staying at the forefront of sustainable hospitality.LEED GOLDViceroy Snowmass was designed and registered with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) and was awarded Gold certification.LEED defines “green building” as the practice of using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient to reduce the overall impact of the built environment on human health and the natural environment.ENERGY SAVINGSBased on LEED standards, our building is 30% more energy efficient than the design standard for traditionally constructed buildings.The building is equipped with improved insulation, high-performance windows and efficient, centrally controlled mechanical and electrical systems.LOW-FLOW FIXTURESAll of the fixtures installed in the hotel are low flow, meaning they use less water than ordinary fixtures.Viceroy Snowmass anticipates an annual savings of 1.35 million gallons of water, or a 31% improvement than without low-flow fixtures.GREEN HOUSEKEEPINGOur housekeeping staff utilizes our state-of-the-art Electrolyzer system, which creates in-house cleaning products that are non-toxic and hypoallergenic, ensuring that the air in your room is healthy, clean and fresh.Viceroy Snowmass is providing large bottles of reusable shampoo and conditioner that are cleaned and resealed to limit the waste normally associated with mass quantities of small-scale bottles.The in-room laundry facilities, dishwasher and sink are all stocked with an eco-friendly retail cleaning product.WASTE MANAGEMENTWe have a comprehensive recycling program that includes plastic, glass, cardboard and paper.GUEST SERVICESFree parking for any guest and/or patron if they arrive in a high-efficiency vehicle (HEV).SALES AND MARKETINGGreen Meeting Initiatives are available for groups and tailored to specific needs and requests.PURCHASINGViceroy Snowmass has adopted a Green Purchasing policy that outlines our commitment to purchasing sustainable, eco-friendly products whenever possible.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Aspen Airport (ASE) is 7 miles from Viceroy Snowmass and offers direct flights from Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta and is serviced by United Express, American Airlines and Delta.
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary transportation to and from Aspen Airport as well as in Snowmass Village
Breakfast is served in EightK daily, as well as in room dining. Breakfast is not included in room rate. Breakfast packages available
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Maximum number of pets per room 1
Pet maximum weight in kg is 45
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Viceroy Snowmass is a dog-friendly hotel near Aspen that offers services and amenities for your four-legged family members. Dogs can stay in our guestrooms if they are under 100 lbs and fully house-trained. The fee is $150 per stay.
Our resort offers valet parking: $20 per day for summer and $35 per day for winter season.
Internet / WiFI
High-speed Wifi is included in Resort Fee.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 45 for adults, USD 20 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures