Cleaning Policy: Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization:
● More frequent cleaning and heavy disinfection of high-touch public surfaces, including: lobby doors and handles, front desks, vending areas, credit card machines, and corridor handrails
● Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby for guest use and in the team center for team member use
● Use of EPA-approved, antiviral disinfectants to sanitize the most commonly touched areas of guest rooms, including: light switches, televisions and remotes, cooling/heating equipment, door handles, desks, chairs, commodes, showers, and faucets
Physical and Social Distancing:
● Social distancing encouraged
● Hygiene guards installed at front desk
● Team members who do not feel well or who have high temperatures are asked to go home/remain at home
● Required use of masks and disposable gloves by team members at all times while on-property
● For guest safety and comfort, hotel staff will not enter any occupied room. Housekeeping services for stayover guests will consist of towels & trash s
When you stay at Motel 6 Youngstown, OH in Youngstown, you'll be near the airport and 7 minutes by car from Wagon Trails Animal Park. This motel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Youngstown State University and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Covelli Centre.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Motel 6 Youngstown, OH.
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Wagon Trails Animal Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Beeghly Center - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tod Engine Heritage Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Mill Creek Park - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fellows Riverside Gardens - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Arms Family Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
National McKinley Library - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Eastwood Mall - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Eastwood Field - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Hollywood Gaming Mahoning Valley Race Course - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Youngstown State University - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Lanterman's Mill - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Ward Beecher Planetarium - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) - 94 km / 58.4 mi
Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Youngstown, OH is Akron-Canton Airport (CAK).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
Amenities you and your pet will enjoy
Airport & Shuttle Information
Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport - 5 milesPittsburgh International Airport - 70 milesCleveland International Airport - 85 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Coffee & Tea only 6-10 a.m./Not served during COVID
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pets allowed (no fees)
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
At Motel 6, service animals and well-behaved pets are welcome. They are permitted unless they pose a health, safety risk or are prohibited by law. Pet limit of 2 pets per room. Some state and local municipalities forbid any pets other than service animals.Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
Free parking lot available
Internet / WiFI
Free high-speed internet access
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization:● More frequent cleaning and heavy disinfection of high-touch public surfaces, including: lobby doors and handles, front desks, vending areas, credit card machines, and corridor handrails● Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby for guest use and in the team center for team member use● Use of EPA-approved, antiviral disinfectants to sanitize the most commonly touched areas of guest rooms, including: light switches, televisions and remotes, cooling/heating equipment, door handles, desks, chairs, commodes, showers, and faucetsPhysical and Social Distancing:● Social distancing encouraged● Hygiene guards installed at front desk● Team members who do not feel well or who have high temperatures are asked to go home/remain at home● Required use of masks and disposable gloves by team members at all times while on-property● For guest safety and comfort, hotel staff will not enter any occupied room. Housekeeping services for stayover guests will consist of towels & trash s
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines [email protected] (Motel 6)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Motel 6
- Economy hotel brand and the largest in the US and Canada
- Pets are welcome
- Free daily morning coffee, expanded cable, and free local phone calls
- Each guestroom comes with a full kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stovetop, and cooking utensils
- Guest laundry service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for $4.95
The Motel 6 highlights above are subject to change without notice.