With a stay at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Williams - Grand Canyon in Williams, you'll be in a national park, just a 3-minute walk from Wild West Junction and 8 minutes by foot from Thunder Eagle Native Art. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Buckskinner Park and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kaibab National Forest Headquarters.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wild West Junction - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Thunder Eagle Native Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Buckskinner Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Elk Ridge Ski Area - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kaibab Petroglyphs - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Fort Valley - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Planes of Fame Air Museum - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Williams - Grand Canyon is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 55.8 km / 34.7 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 36
Pets allowed (no fees)
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
$10 pet fee No cats Do not leave pet in room unattended
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: USD 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures