When you stay at Kimpton Taconic Hotel, an IHG Hotel in Manchester, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute walk of American Museum of Fly Fishing and Orvis Fly Fishing. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Equinox Preservation Trust and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Southern Vermont Arts Center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The Copper Grouse, a bar/lounge which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
American Museum of Fly Fishing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Orvis Fly Fishing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Southern Vermont Arts Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Equinox Preservation Trust - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Manchester Designer Outlets - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gander Gallery - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hildene - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dana L. Thompson Memorial Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lye Brook Falls Trailhead - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Mount Equinox - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Lye Brook Falls - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Norman Rockwell Exhibition - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Dorset Playhouse - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Emerald Lake State Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Bromley Mountain Ski Resort - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 100.2 km / 62.3 mi
Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial) - 75.1 km / 46.7 mi
Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Taconic Hotel, an IHG Hotel is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Manchester? This hotel has facilities measuring 2800 square feet (260 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Our boutique hotels are certified by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program and TripAdvisor GreenLeaders™ Program.We use nontoxic cleaning supplies, extensively recycle, minimize our water consumption, and serve organic coffee.As a company, we''ve won multiple awards such as the Condé Nast World Savers Award and the National Geo Tourism Award, presented by National Geographic and the Travel Industry Association of America.We''ve also partnered with leading organizations – The Nature Conservancy and The Trust for Public Land – because we believe our responsibility extends beyond our front doors. We''ve made it easy to support these organizations'' efforts by offering booking codes that donate a portion of your daily room rate to their programs and earn you a discounted rate as well.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Albany, NY - 1 Hour & 30 MinutesBurlington, VT - 2 Hours & 15 MinutesBoston, MA - 3 HoursNew York, NY - 3 Hours & 30 Minutes
Local Shuttle Info: Daily shuttle service (11 seats) to multiple destinations within Manchester, available to all in house guests.
Living off the land is a matter of course in Vermont. Witness our own Copper Grouse tavern, presenting Kimpton Taconic Hotel guests and local friends with a diverse blend of updated yet unpretentious classics in the regional American culinary tradition. Our chef sources ingredients from local farms to create a menu of familiar yet inimitable fare. Beverages at Copper Grouse incorporate mostly American wines, craft-brewed beers and many local spirits, including one of our favorites: whiskey. Our cocktails are anchored in classics, and are often influenced by American history or literature. Service is as as warm and thoughtful as the ambiance, so you’ll always feel you’re right where you belong.The hotel offers morning complimentary coffee and organic tea service in their living room.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Pet Friendly Hotel
We offer outdoor parking on-site with full valet service.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Wi-Fi for Kimpton Karma Rewards guests. Please ask about our Kimpton Karma Rewards program!
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cashless transactions are available
Contactless food service / room service is available
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Clean Promise (IHG)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.