With a stay at Pearl Hotel Waikiki in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Waikiki Beach and International Market Place. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Royal Hawaiian Center and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Kuhio Beach Park.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
International Market Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Waikiki is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Honolulu International Airport
Local Shuttle Info: Waikiki to Ala Moana Shuttle ServiceNow that you’re here, it’s time to relax and catch a ride! Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard the Waikiki Shuttle. It just one of many great amenities included in your hospitality fee.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
– Weight Limit: 40 Pounds/18 kilograms each– Maximum Occupancy: 2 dogs– Fee: $35 per dog per night– Security Deposit: $100 (refundable upon checkout)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 34.49 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures