When you stay at Best Western Hunt's Landing Hotel Matamoras/Milford in Matamoras, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Delaware River and High Point State Park. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Neversink River and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Fort Decker Museum of History.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Delaware River - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
High Point State Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Neversink River - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fort Decker Museum of History - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bon Secours - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bon Secours Community Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Witness Monument - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tri-States Rock - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The Columns Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational Area - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The Upper Mill - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Mongaup River - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Grey Towers National Historic Site - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Raymondskill Falls - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hunt's Landing Hotel Matamoras/Milford is Stewart Intl. Airport (SWF) - 61.1 km / 37.9 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
This hotel is EcoStay Certified - "EcoStay wants to help hotels like yours leave a legacy of nature and beauty for all to enjoy.That’s why we created the EcoStay Forestry Initiative; a collaborative legacy forestry preservation, providing carbon sequestration, wildlife habitat, education and cultural heritage for generations to come" (EcoStay).
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Stewart Int'l Airport 35 miles,WilkesBarre-Scranton Airport 45 miles,Newark Int'L Airport 2 Hrs.
Local Shuttle Info: Information may be furbished upon request.
This hotel offers a complimentary hot and cold breakfast.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 36
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet-friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 100 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $30.00 per day.
This hotel offers complimentary guest parking as well as bus and truck parking for guests.
Internet / WiFI
This hotel offers complimentary guest WiFi in guest rooms and public areas as well as Ethernet connection in Business Center.
Misc Fees / Policies
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
We Care Clean program:Establish social distancing signage, procedures and touchless practices throughout the arrival/departureprocess. Professional floor markings installed six (6) feet apart. Plexiglass or similar partition or table partition. Sanitize pen after every use. Either position credit card machine for guest access, and “show” identification to clerk (without touching) or sanitize cards before returning to guest. Front desk counter and pens to be sanitized if touched by guest.Have a hand sanitizer station for guests and employees at entry and in lobby area. Mobile phone number to provide texting service & Implement express check-out. Add a container for guests to drop off used pens and key cards (key card drop box in the lobby area), to be sanitized prior to any future use. Luggage carts are to be sanitized, hotel to provide wipes for guests and staff. Housekeeping staff is implementing We Care Clean Solutions in each Room.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.