A stay at Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino places you in the heart of Las Vegas, within a 5-minute drive of Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas Premium Outlets North. This 4-star resort is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center and 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Fashion Show Mall.
Grab a bite to eat at Chick-fil-A, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Wind down with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Stay in one of 2419 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fremont Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Four Queens Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The D Casino Hotel - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fremont Street Experience - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mob Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Neon Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
World Market Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Discovery Children's Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Las Vegas Premium Outlets North - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Little White Wedding Chapel - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chapel of the Flowers - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Casino at the Stratosphere - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Las Vegas Springs Preserve - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Casino at Palace Station - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has facilities measuring 37000 square feet (3437 square meters), including a conference center.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 2 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
McCarran International, approximately 12 miles from the hotelTaxi: one way $30.00Shuttle: one way $8-$9.00
Local Shuttle Info: Non-stop shuttle service is available between Golden Nugget & McCarran Airport. Cost: $18.00 per person round-trip.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Pet friendly rooms are available in the Carson & Rush Towers. Up to 2 small/medium dogs (up to 34.9 lbs each)or 1 large dog (35-50 lbs) $40 per pet per day charge + $100 refundable security deposit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 80 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 45.20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of: spa
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and our customers. Our management is in contact with the CDC and other federal and state agencies to understand the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate. By closely monitoring industry and government guidance regarding the COVID-19 virus, including information supplied by the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have devised additional guidelines and procedures for sanitation and cleaning, with an emphasis on the prevention of virus transmission. These protocols are based on the most current information available on sanitization and cleanliness for the hospitality industry, as well as other pertinent industries. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the SNHD, CDC and the Nevada Gaming Control Board, government policy and mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures