With a stay at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls in Cedar Falls, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of University of Northern Iowa and Falls Aquatic Center. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from UNI-Dome and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Cedar Falls Community Main Street.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Falls Aquatic Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
College Square Mall - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
University of Northern Iowa - 4.8 km / 3 mi
McLeod Center - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
UNI-Dome - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
George Wyth Memorial State Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Cedar Falls Community Main Street - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Cedar Falls Community Theatre - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sartori Memorial Hospital - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Big Woods Lake Recreation Area - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Pheasant Ridge Golf Course - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Young Arena - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Phelps Youth Pavilion - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls is Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
We do allow pets. The price is $20.00 per pet per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas for unvaccinated guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The hotels have implemented the “Commitment to Clean” initiative that builds on cleanliness protocols, developed in response to the pandemic, including deep cleaning, disinfecting, hygiene, and social distancing best practices and protocols. This effort focuses on heightened cleaning and disinfecting procedures when cleaning guest rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Furthermore, it increases the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting the high-traffic areas such as the front desk, breakfast area, elevator, fitness center, business center, as well as other high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel, using hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the EPA to combat the spread of COVID-19. To avoid direct contact with guests during their stay an “on-demand” housekeeping option is available, which allows guests to request delivery of additional toiletries, towels, linens or coffee without having a housekeeper enter the room.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures