Towneplace Suites by Marriott in Springfield, Missouri is designed for comfort and convenience. From our Home Office Suite desk systems to our elfa® closet systems by the Container Store, we encourage guests to settle in and make it their home away from home. Centrally located, we are within a few miles of Missouri State University, Drury University, Mercy Hospital, CoxHealth Hospital, Battlefield Mall and many restaurant options. On site we offer a combination of amenities unique to the TownePlace Suites brand. Our Bar and Bistro serves food and beverages and is open daily. In each of our 110 studios and suites, you will find a fully equipped kitchen. Our flat screen TVs have the capability for you to log in and use your Netflix, Hulu, Pandora or Crackle accounts. Our indoor saltwater pool is heated and ready for our guests to enjoy.
Silver LEED certified hotel property.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) is approximately 11.3 miles from hotel. Estimated taxi fare is $30.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary breakfast including hot items, such as egg and sausage patties and waffle makers!
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets allowed, non-refundable sanitation fee: $75.00
Internet / WiFI
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.