Totally renovated in March 2012! Candlewood Suites is an extended-stay hotel located in a quiet business park. We offer studio suites and one-bedroom suites, both featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, new flat screen TV with DVD player, brand new recliner, Queen size bed, & free high speed wireless and wired internet. The one-bedroom suites have an additional living area with a brand new full sleeper sofa. Additional amenities include IHG Rewards, free guest laundry facilities, free cd/video library, free expanded exercise facility with aerobic machines and free weights, outdoor gazebo with gas grills, our Lending Locker offering everything from yoga mats and board games to crockpots and waffle irons for guest to borrow free of charge, & our Candlewood Cupboard in-house convenience shoppe. We are conveniently located close to I-64, I-664, Hampton Roads Center Parkway, Magruder Blvd, and other main thoroughfares. The closest extended stay hotel to Langley Air Force Base, NASA Langley Research Center, and the Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute, we are just minutes away from a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options, as well as most major worksites (Newport News Shipbuilding, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Fort Monroe, Fort Eustis, Dominion Terminals, Peninsula Town Center, Surry Nuclear Power Plant, etc.). We are also located within 5 miles of the Hampton Coliseum, Hampton Roads Convention Center, Hampton University, Hampton VA Center, Christopher Newport University, the Ferguson Center, and walking distance to Patient Advocate Foundation, Ferguson Corporate Sales Center, Thomas Nelson Community College, ODU Peninsula Center, and the Workforce Development Center. Within 30-40 minutes drive from the Virginia Beach oceanfront, Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Colonial Williamsburg. Stay in the center of it all at Candlewood Suites Hampton Langley - and for a lot less!
Yes, GreenEngage is our IHG Corporate sustainabiity program
Amenities you and your pet will enjoy
Airport & Shuttle Information
Newport News/Williamsburg International (PHF) is 9 miles from Candlewood Suites. $15 for one-way taxi expense.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Numerous affordable breakfast options are available in our Candlewood Cupboard in-house convenience shoppe for purchase.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. $15 first night; $10 each additional night; up to maximum $150
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.