A stay at Hilton Arlington places you in the heart of Arlington, within a 5-minute drive of Marymount University and Eden Center. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and 3.8 mi (6 km) from Fashion Center at Pentagon City.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marymount University - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Eden Center - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Fashion Center at Pentagon City - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Pentagon - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kennedy Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Lincoln Memorial - 6.5 km / 4 mi
George Washington University - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
George Washington University Hospital - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Georgetown Waterfront Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Watergate Complex - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Birchmere - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Georgetown University - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
World Bank - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) - 11.3 km / 7.1 mi
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Arlington is Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Hilton and our Team Members support a variety of charitable efforts. We make it easy for Hilton Honors members to do the same by converting points into assistance for those in need. We also support global sustainability in many ways. From implementing sustainability projects at every one of our hotels to partnering with Clean the World to recycle soap for donation, we are always looking for ways to reduce our impact. In fact, a Hilton hotel was the first to earn both LEED and Green Seal environmental certifications. We’re also proud to be active participants in our communities, volunteering to improve the lives of young people at over 1,500 global community projects as part of our Global Month of Service every year. We’re more than just a hotel – we’re a global citizen.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport is Reagan National Airport, just 6 miles away and a 15 minute drive. Shuttle from the Airport is available for around $12 p/p each way. Taxi cost is around $20-$25 each way. The Metro is also available from the Airport and will take you directly to our Hotel in around 20 minutes. Cost is around $3 each way.
Local Shuttle Info: No Shuttle
We provide both, a la carte and buffet breakfast options at our Dan & Brad's Restaurant. Our Continental Breakfast buffet price is $14.95 and our Full American Breakfast buffer price is $17.95 plus 6% tax and gratuity.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
We only allow service animals
Parking is provided on site and the daily fee is: $20.00 over night. Guests departing prior to 3pm on same day check in will be charge just a half day is $10.00. With in and out privileges the fee is the same. Please retain necessary ticket information from the front desk for easy access.Bus parking is located across the street from the hotel.
Internet / WiFI
•We increased our hotel meeting & events capabilities from 20 megs to 100 megs, with the capacity to expand to 100 megs when needed (special group needs)•On the guest room floors, we increased access points from every 7 rooms to every 3 rooms•For individuals, our HHonors members receive complimentary basic WiFi, with Premium available for $9.95 per day•Gold and Diamond members receive Premium WiFi for free
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of WELL Health-Safety Rating (IWBI) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Bed & Breakfast Packages for two at select locations
- Have serenity beds made by Serta and Peter Thomas Roth hair & skincare bath amenities
- Pre-arrival planning services
- Pet Friendly Program
The Hilton Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.