Located in Salina, Days Inn by Wyndham Salina I-70 is a 1-minute drive from Yesteryear Museum and 5 minutes from Smoky Hill Museum. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Salina Community Theatre and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yesteryear Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Smoky Hill Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Salina Community Theatre - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Oakdale Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Elmore Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Lakewood Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Sunset Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Kenwood Cove Water Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Prairie Lavender Farm - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Memorial Hospital - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Seelye Mansion - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Memorial Health System - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Birger Sandzen Memorial Gallery - 40 km / 24.9 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Salina I-70 is Salina, KS (SLN-Salina Municipal) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Featured amenities include express check-out and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a spa tub.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Salina Regional Airport is the nearest airport, 10 miles from our location, No shuttle available, one-way taxi cost $14.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our breakfast is free to the Guests. We serve biscuits and sausage gravy, waffles, egg and cheese omelets, hard boiled eggs, muffins, bagles, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, and fruit.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
$15.00 per pet. Dogs only.
We have a small parking lot to park in at no charge. There is truck parking at the Petro across the street.
Internet / WiFI
We have free Wi-Fi Internet access with a passcode that the front desk attendant provides at check-in.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night plus USD 150 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas for unvaccinated guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Public areas are cleaned with disinfectant after every guest. All touch surfaces are wiped down after use & every hour. Gloves are used at front desk at all times. Hand sanitizer is readily available at the Front desk for guest usage. Housekeeping uses gloves at all times and sanitizes each guest room and all touch surfaces in the room.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cashless transactions are available
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.