A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park City - The Yarrow places you in the heart of Park City, within a 5-minute drive of Park City Mountain Resort and Main Street. This 4-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kimball Art Center and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Canyons Resort.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Olympic Welcome Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Park City Golf Club - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prospector Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Park City Mountain Resort - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
George S. and Dolores Dorb Eccles Center For The Performing Arts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Main Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kimball Art Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Park City Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Egyptian Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Alpine Coaster - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Canyons Resort - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Deer Valley Resort - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Red Pine Adventures - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Park City Hospital - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Redstone - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park City - The Yarrow is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) - 57.9 km / 36 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Park City? This hotel has facilities measuring 11837 square feet (1100 square meters), including a conference center. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and ski storage.
Salt Lake International Airport is just 35 minutes from Park City. Interstate freeway all the way. All Resort Transportation and Park City Transportation provide shuttle service to/from The Yarrow at an average cost of $34.00 per one way trip.
Local Shuttle Info: $35.00 one way shared ride with Xpress shuttledoor to door
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
The Hotel does not allow pets, other then service animals, in any guestrooms or function space.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (June 01 - April 10): USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Ski storage
- Phone calls
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures