With a stay at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from Miracle Mile Shops and 10 minutes by foot from LINQ Promenade. This 4-star resort is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from High Roller and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 12 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2494 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming along with iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
LINQ Promenade - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dolby Live - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
High Roller - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The Venetian Casino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
OYO Hotel and Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tuscany Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Excalibur Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 39 km / 24.3 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 2 spa tubs are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
McCarran International Airport within 5 miles
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available going to the Hotel. Please check Mcarran Airport site Shuttle service
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Service pets are allowed
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary self-parking & valet parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. Self parking 1 to 4 hours: $7.004 to 24 hours: $10.00. Valet parking up to 4 hours: $13.00 4 to 24 hours: $18.00.
Internet / WiFI
Included with the daily resort fee of $35 per room/per night
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 85.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 34.01 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property caters to LGBTQ guests.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.