A stay at Best Western Coral Hills places you in the heart of St. George, steps from Laser Mania Family Fun Center and Pioneer Courthouse Museum. This eco-certified hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from St. George Utah Temple and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Utah Tech University.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laser Mania Family Fun Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Courthouse Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
McQuarrie Memorial Pioneer Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. George Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pioneer Center For The Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. George Tabernacle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Brigham Young Winter Home - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Vernon Worthen Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. George Utah Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Utah Tech University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mormon Sites - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jacob Hamblin Home - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pioneer Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St. George Musical Theater - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Greater Zion Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Coral Hills is St. George Regional Airport (SGU) - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Tracks energy use: Regularly measures and records energy use (at least 4 times a year). Towel reuse program: Program includes housekeeper training and regular checks. Linen reuse program: Program includes housekeeper training and regular checks. Recycles waste: Recycles at least two types of waste, such as paper, glass, plastic and cardboard. Recycling sorted offsite: Waste disposal company separates trash and recyclable waste.Staff training on green practices. Staff trained at least once a year on implementing the hotel's green practices. Education for guests on green practices. Guests can learn about the property's green practices before or during their stay.At least 75% of interior light bulbs are energy-efficient, Energy efficient light bulbs include compact fluorescent (CFL), LED, and T5/T8 fluorescent bulbs. ENERGYSolar-heated pool. Pools are heated using solar thermal panels. A/C temperature set to save energy Indoor temperature set at a minimum of 72 F during the summer. Heating temperature set to save energy. Indoor temperature set at a maximum of 72 F during the winter. Guest room thermostat set to save energy. Preventative maintenance plan. Regular checks to ensure energy and water equipment is working efficiently Energy-saving lighting controls in staff areas. Sensors automatically turn off lights when they're not needed. Water heated by solar thermal system Reduces energy needed for water heating. WATERTracks water use, Regularly measures and records water use (at least 4 times a year), Water-efficient faucets in guest bathrooms. Over 90% of guest room faucets use 1.5 gallons per minute or less. Water-efficient showerheads in guest bathrooms.Over 90% of guest room showerheads use 2 gallons per minute or less. Water-efficient toilets in guest bathrooms.Over 90% of guest room toilets use 1.28 gallons per flush or less. Water-efficient faucets in public restrooms. Over 90% of staff and public faucets use 1.5 gallons per minute or less. Water-efficient toilets in public restrooms. Over 90% of staff and public toilets use 1.28 gallons per flush or less. Water-efficient urinals in public restrooms. Over 90% of staff and public urinals use 0.5 gallons per flush or less. WASTE Tracks waste: Regularly measures and records waste (at least 4 times a year) Over 50% of waste is recycled, reused or composted. Recycles flooring: At least 90% of flooring is recycled when replaced. Recycles furniture: At least 90% of furniture is recycled when replaced. Recycles mattresses: At least 90% of mattresses are recycled when replaced. Safe disposal of hazardous materials Such as paint, printer cartridges, batteries and fluorescent light bulbs Leftover materials donated or re-used Such as toiletries, food, furniture and electronics. SITE Over 75% of roof painted white (cool roofing). Cool roofing reflects heat and reduces the energy needed for air conditioning in the building. Education & Innovation. Asks guests for feedback on green practices. Guests are given the opportunity to comment on property's green practices Green Key Certified.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Las Vegas Intnl- 120 miles South, St. George Municipal- 12 miles and Salt Lake Intnl- 5 hours North.
Local Shuttle Info: 24 hours.Contact: St. George Shuttle.20 Minutes between airport and property
Included in room charge. Scrambled eggs, sausage, French toast, Belgium waffles, English muffins, bagels, breads, muffins, hot and cold cereals, fruit, yogurt, orange and apple juice, coffee and hard boiled eggs. Itemized list in breakfast room for items that are gluten free, lactose free and vegan.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs are allowed
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc.) may be accepted at the hotels discretion. Pet rate is $30.00 per day with a $150.00 per week maximum.
Parking is free. Gravel lot available for buses or large trucks.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi/Internet is free to all hotel guests throughout the entire property. Hardwired Ethernet cable is available upon request.
Misc Fees / Policies
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Best Western Hotels
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.