A stay at Loews Hollywood Hotel places you in the heart of Los Angeles, within a 5-minute walk of Hollywood Wax Museum and Hollywood and Highland Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from El Capitan Theatre and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Dolby Theater.
Enjoy American cuisine at H2 Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 628 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hollywood Wax Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hollywood and Highland Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dolby Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
TCL Chinese Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
El Capitan Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hollywood Walk of Fame - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hollywood and Vine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hollywood Bowl - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pantages Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hollywood Palladium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Melrose Avenue - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sunset Strip - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Paramount Studios - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Universal CityWalk - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Larchmont Boulevard - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. (LAX) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Loews Hollywood Hotel is Los Angeles Intl. (LAX).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Los Angeles? This hotel has facilities measuring 67000 square feet (6224 square meters), including a conference center.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Understanding Our Responsibilities. Shaping Our Communities.At Loews Hotels, we are in the business of hospitality. But we also believe that doing the right thing is everyone’s business. So Loews has a variety of programs and initiatives that are focused on everything from safeguarding our planet to being a positive force in the community to fostering a more inclusive world. Green Policy Loews Hotels fully embraces our responsibility as an environmental steward and believes in developing sustainable practices as a leader in the industry. Loews is thoroughly committed to reducing its environmental impact by actively participating in standards that are in harmony with the earth’s natural resources and direction through our partnership with ENERGY STAR and other green initiatives. OUR GREEN HOTEL STANDARDS AND PRACTICES INCLUDE: Food Donations in partnership with America''s Second Harvest Linen/terry policy Banquet/back-of-house recycling Eco-friendly Inks and Papers Energy Technologies including; Low-flow shower heads, compact fluorescent light Bulbs Green Training Green Teams IN ADDITION: All Loews Hotels publish seasonal menus that feature seasonal fruits and vegetables that can be bought locally. In room service, lounges, bars, banquet rooms and restaurants, including pool restaurants, only reusable linen, dishware and silverware are used. Recycled products used at every Loews Hotel include cocktail napkins and Loews On The Go cups. Energy-saving measures in our kitchens include monitoring and logging fridge and freezer temperature controls daily with outside audit performed twice yearly to ensure. Loews Hotels is proud to be a member of the Greens Meetings Industry Council. And at participating Loews Hotels & Resorts... Guest room recycling. TV checkout. Water reduction efforts to include tap controls, water reuse/water reclamation, metering and sub-metering and sewage credits. Laundry planning/production planning with reusable dry-cleaning bags, re-usable detergent barrels and microprocessor-controlled wash wheels. Environmentally friendly cleaning products. During evening turndown service, minimal lights left on in guest room. Temperature adjustments when guest is out of guest room. Guest sensors for in/out of room. Banquet and dining space temperature adjustments after hours. Ice water by request only. DonorsChoose We at Loews Hotels are happy to support DonorsChoose. At various times throughout the year many Loews properties have special promotions that include gift card donations to DonorsChoose. This remarkable organization helps fund local educational projects and support public schools in need. Good Neighbor Policy The Loews Hotels Good Neighbor Policy, the hospitality industry’s first comprehensive community outreach program, addresses issues ranging from hunger relief and literacy to green practices and the arts. Loews Hotels’ commitment to good corporate citizenship is so strong and deep that with each year the Good Neighbor Policy has evolved and grown. Created in 1990 by Jonathan Tisch, Loews Hotels Chairman, the Loews Good Neighbor Policy is the company''s formal commitment to our long-standing tradition of understanding our social responsibility to the communities where we own and operate hotels. Loews Hotels addresses various issues of social concern and supports charities corporately, and each destination is required to conduct specific activities, including: Donating excess food to local food banks, shelters, and hunger relief programs. Supporting local literacy programs by providing space for classes to be held and volunteer instructors from the hotels. Extensive recycling programs including office paper, newspapers, aluminum, plastic, and the purchase of recycled products when possible. Donating used goods such as linens and furniture to local organizations and shelters. Encouraging voluntee
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Loews Hollywood Hotel is also centrally located to two major airports: Los Angeles International Airport (13 miles) and Burbank Bob Hope Airport (7 miles).
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
All-You-Can-Eat American Breakfast Buffet starts at $28.00 for Adults and $13.00 for children (ages 4 - 12). Breakfast is served daily in Preston's from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Guests may also opt out of the buffet and order from the menu.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets are People, TooWhat’s fun about traveling without your pet? We say absolutely nothing. So that’s why each and every one of our properties welcomes your four-legged family members. We call it our Loews Loves Pets program; you’ll call it a travel essential. Upon check-in, every dog or cat receives welcome gifts including a name tag, bowl, and special treats. A “pet in room” sign helps you relax and lets our housekeeping staff know that your furry one is in residence. To help lighten your travel load, we can loan you pet beds, litter boxes, litter, scoopers, scratching posts, and other pet accessories. At mealtime, don’t miss our gourmet room service pet menus developed by our in-house chefs in conjunction with a licensed veterinarian. We also provide dog-walking routes, pet-sitting or pet-walking services, as well as a list of local pet-friendly restaurants. Please don’t hesitate to ask our knowledgeable staff for these amenities or for more information. As a friendly reminder, we must limit
Self-Parking: $17.00/day, inclusiveValet: $47.00/day, plus tax
Internet / WiFI
Each guestrooms has complimentary Wi-Fi. In addition, our lobby and all public areas have complimentary Wi-Fi.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA) and WELL Health-Safety Rating (IWBI).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Loews Hotels
- Known for luxury and comfort accomodations with 22 locations in the U.S and Canada
- YouFirst Rewards is Loews free loyalty program where guests can earn points per stay for amazing rewards and incentives. After just two stays, one is eligible for a free room upgrade
- Member benefits can also include a late check-out, customized destination packages, a special welcome, and even up to a $100 credit towards food, beverages, or even a spa service
- Unique dining menus based on local favorite food
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, public spaces, and even by the pool
- Full service business centers open 24 hrs a day
- Fully wired, flexible meeting spaces for any special event
- Family-friendly atmosphere with welcome gifts for the kids and a special Kids Club menu to fill any appetite
- Loews also offers a teens only food bar and fast Wi-Fi connectivity for their social media activities
- Deluxe fitness centers with the latest gym equipment
- Each room comes with a Keurig coffeemaker
- Welcome four legged friends
The Loews Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.