A stay at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum places you in the heart of Watertown, steps from Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library and Jefferson County Historical Society. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sci-Tech Center of Northern New York and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Black River.
Grab a bite to eat at Savory Downtown, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jefferson County Historical Society - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sci-Tech Center of Northern New York - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Black River - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Samaritan Medical Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Thompson Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
New York State Zoo at Thompson Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Jefferson Community College - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Salmon Run Mall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dry Hill Ski Area - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Burrville Cider Mill - 8 km / 5 mi
Highland Meadows Golf and Country Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Fort Drum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Farmhouse Maple - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Lake Ontario - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Watertown Fort Drum is Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Watertown? This hotel has facilities measuring 8446 square feet (785 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Water is a precious resource, and you can help reduce water usage and earn Best Western Rewards® points by opting out of housekeeping services during your stay.Receive 500 bonus points per night, for each day you opt out of housekeeping services.* How does it work?When you check in, let the front desk know you wish to opt out of housekeeping services, or place the door hanger, located in your room, outside your door.You will receive 500 BWR bonus points each day you opt out of housekeeping. There is a 2-night minimum stay. Offer does not apply to the day of check out.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Watertown International Airport-5 miles//Syracuse Hancock International Airport-60 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 9
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Internet / WiFI
Wireless internet connection in public areas
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.01 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
· We are allowing rooms to sit 24 hours after a guest has checked out before we go in the rooms to clean. This allows for at least 24 hours between occupations. This is important as the virus does not have the ability to live on any of our soft items (to include our wallpaper) beyond 4 hours.· We use an ultraviolet wand to sanitize rooms· Best Western has installed the We Care Cleans program to promote a clean and safe environment· We are using cleaning products (Mr. Clean) that are WHO certified. All hard surfaces are sanitized between occupations.· Non-essential items are removed from the room.· We have a sanitation process we must follow at registration (proper social distancing, sneeze guards in place, designations for sanitized and used items)· We are no longer providing a hot breakfast/buffet as it reduces touch points.· All breakfast items provided are individually wrapped· We sanitize our public areas hourly
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.