Located in Las Vegas (Enterprise), Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts is within a 10-minute drive of Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Allegiant Stadium. This eco-friendly aparthotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from T-Mobile Arena and 7 mi (11.2 km) from High Roller.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 440 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. 43-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Silverton Casino Lodge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Casino at South Point Hotel - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Town Square Las Vegas - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Bali Hai Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Mandalay Bay Casino - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Allegiant Stadium - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
OYO Hotel and Casino - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Excalibur Casino - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Wild Wild West Casino - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
M Resort Casino - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
The Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
The preferred airport for Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 36.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Laundry facilities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from November 01 to April 01.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 2-device limit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA) and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible.We are closely following government instructions and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local health officials.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures