With a stay at The Charter at Beaver Creek in Avon (Beaver Creek), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Beaver Creek Golf Course and Elkhorn Ski Lift. This golf hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Vail Ski Resort and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Vail Valley Medical Center.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beaver Creek Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Elkhorn Ski Lift - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Beaver Creek Hiking Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vilar Performing Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Haymeadow Express Gondola - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Beaver Creek Nordic Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Beaver Creek Tennis Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Highlands Ski Lift - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chapel at Beaver Creek - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Beaver Lake Trailhead - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Beaver Creek Stables - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Birds of Prey Express Lift - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Larkspur Express Lift - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Riverfront Express Gondola - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Rose Bowl Express Lift - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Vail/Eagle Airport (EGE) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE)The Vail / Eagle County Airport, (EGE), just thirty-one miles away, offers nonstop jet service from 13 major cities across the country on American, Delta, Northwest, Continental and United Airlines. You can also connect from virtually any city in North America.Denver International Airport (DEN)Denver International Airport (DEN), welcomes thousands of vacationers to the Colorado Rockies throughout the summer and winter. Denver International is convenient to Beaver Creek via the well-maintained Interstate 70. Denver International also serves as a nonstop destination to 130 domestic cities and 19 International destinations. Car rentals, taxi and shuttle services are available at the airport.
Local Shuttle Info: Free Dial-A-Ride Service offered throughout the Beaver Creek Village. In addition, The Charter also offers free shuttle services to and from the main ski base in winter as well as drivers as needed throughout all seasons within the BC village.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
Per Beaver Creek resort regulations, guests may not bring pets into Beaver Creek.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 16.00 for adults, USD 9 and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Secured self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Secured valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures