Hotel Renew is centrally located in Honolulu, a 5-minute walk from Honolulu Zoo and 6 minutes by foot from Waikiki Beach. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Royal Hawaiian Center and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from International Market Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
International Market Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kaimana Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Renew is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as in-room fitness, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and in-room fitness.
Honolulu International Airport is approximately 15 miles away, 20-40 minutes driving.
Local Shuttle Info: We do not have a complimentary shuttle, but we recommend The Roberts Hawaii Airport Shuttle - $16 per person for a one-way ride.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
Only dogs are allowed
$25 per pet/night/plus tax under 40lbs.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.49 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Concierge service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces to at least once per hour with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows regional sanitization guidelines COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA)
Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures