With a stay at Traveler's Inn in Longview, you'll be a 3-minute walk from PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center and within a 5-minute drive of Lake Sacajawea Park. This motel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Columbia River and 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lake Sacajawea Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Columbia River - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cowlitz County Historical Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Three Rivers Mall - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The Rutherglen Mansion - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Three Rivers Golf Course - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Dibblees Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tam O'Shanter Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Louis Rasmussen Day Park - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Seaquest State Park - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Lewis River - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Trestle Beach - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Traveler's Inn is Portland International Airport (PDX) - 76.7 km / 47.6 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
This motel offers designated smoking areas.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Social distancing measures are in place
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures