Located in Ocean City (North End), Port-O-Call Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Ocean City Boardwalk and 9 minutes by foot from Congo Falls Adventure Golf. This beach resort is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Ocean City Beach and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Playland's Castaway Cove.
Enjoy American cuisine at Adelene, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ocean City Boardwalk - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Congo Falls Adventure Golf - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Playland's Castaway Cove - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shriver's Salt Water Taffy & Fudge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Haunted Golf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Boardwalk Adventures Water Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gillian's Wonderland Pier - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Carey Stadium - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Discovery Seashell Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ocean City Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ocean City Music Pier - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Clubhouse Lagoon - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Gateway Playhouse - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shore Memorial Hospital - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Corson's Inlet State Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal) - 308.6 km / 191.7 mi
Atlantic City Intl. Airport (ACY) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County) - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Port-O-Call Hotel is Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in Ocean City? This resort features 2024 square feet (188 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.50 and USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (April 22 - June 02): USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures