Located in Ocala, Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala is in the business district, a 2-minute drive from Paddock Mall and 6 minutes from Ocala Equestrian Complex. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Ocala Regional Medical Center and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Appleton Museum of Art.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paddock Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
West Marion Community Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
West Marion Community Hospital - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Easy Street Family Fun Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ocala Equestrian Complex - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hampton Aquatic Fun Center - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Munroe Regional Medical Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
AdventHealth Ocala - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Kindred Hospital Ocala - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Ocala Regional Medical Center - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Ocala Downtown Square - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Circle Square Cultural Center - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Candler Hills Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Sholom Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Ocala Grand Prix - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala is Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Ocala Regional Airport/Jim Taylor FieldOCF AirportDirections Go left on 60th Ave. Drive 1.5 miles to 40th St. turn left go to 38th Ave turn right. Hotel on right 1/8 mile. Distance from Hotel: 4 mi. Drive Time: 10 min. Gainesville Regional AirportGNV AirportDirections Turn right on 39th Ave. Travel to I-75 and go South to Ocala. Hotel at Exit 350. Head west on SR 200 turn right on 38th Ave between Cracker Barrel and Burger King. Hotel behind Cracker Barrel Distance from Hotel: 50 mi. Drive Time: 60 min.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 11
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Service animals allowed: Yes Pets allowed: Yes Deposit: $25.00 per day(Non-Refundable) Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures