With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, just a 5-minute walk from Majestic Theater and 9 minutes by foot from Dallas World Aquarium. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Dallas Museum of Art.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Renaissance Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Majestic Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Old Deep Ellum Historic District - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dealey Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas is Love Field Airport (DAL).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
DFW Airport - 19 MilesDAL Airport - 6 Miles
Local Shuttle Info: The DART Light Rail is conveniently located 1/2 block from the hotel's front doors at Akard Station and travels all over the Dallas area. You can access any of the lines from the four downtown stops to get where you want to go - even the airport. And the cost is only $2.50 for a one way ticket.
Grayson Social is a neighborhood restaurant for the proverbial birds of a feather, that like to go-out, hang-out and make a ruckus together. A comfortable and lively social playground, conveniently located in the historic LTV Tower, established in 2016 for the good folks of downtown Dallas. You’ll always find tidbits to share, tall drinks and menu favorites. Gather in the restaurant, the bar, on the patio, or the semi-private room which is great for larger gathers. Come on in and treat yourself to great local cuisine and hand crafted cocktails among friends.Grayson Social is open for Breakfast: Monday through Friday 6:30am to 10am Lunch: Monday through Friday 11am to 2pm Brunch: Saturday and Sunday 7am to 2pm Dinner: Sunday through Thursday 5pm to 10pm Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
We are proud to be a pet-friendly hotel with a $75 non-refundable cleaning deposit.
The hotel only offers valet parking at $30/day for overnight parking with in and out privileges. For day guests, the valet parking charge is $15/day. A public parking garage is located next to the hotel for self parking options and daily rates less than valet services.
Internet / WiFI
We provide complimentary wireless and wired internet access in all of our guest rooms and wireless internet in meeting spaces.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Hilton Garden Inn
- Spacious meeting rooms with onsite catering services and audiovisual equipment available
- 24 Hour Business Center and Free Wi-Fi
- Plus Hypoallergenic Pillows
- Convenient Pavilion Mart open 24/7 offering late night snack, beverages, and more
- Onsite Dining with Lunch and Dinner offered in most locations
- Full Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
The Hilton Garden Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.