When you stay at Travelodge Inn & Suites by Wyndham Deadwood in Deadwood, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from First Gold Hotel and Gaming and 13 minutes by foot from Deadwood Welcome Center. This casino hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Mineral Palace Casino and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Silverado.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Days of '76 Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cadillac Jacks Casino - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Deadwood Welcome Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mineral Palace Casino - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Adams Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Silverado - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Deadwood Mountain Grand - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Adams House Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Broken Boot Gold Mine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Black Hills National Forest - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Homestake Gold Mine - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 83.7 km / 52 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Deadwood? This hotel has 3640 square feet (338 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Fly in through nearby Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP).
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary airport shuttle.
Complimentary Breakfast including: Hot Pancakes, Dry Cereal, Muffins, Bread, Fruit, Juices, Coffee, Tea,Soda and more
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 51
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Only dogs and cats are allowed
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
Maximum 2 pets allowed for a 25.00 dollar per stay. Maximum weight is 50 pounds. Pets are allowed in certain designated pet friendly rooms furnished with 2-queen beds only. Guests are advised to inform the hotel prior to arrival that they are traveling with a pet. A pet sanitation fee may be assessed in case of excessive damage or dirtiness to hotel property. Pet sanitation fee varies and is at the discretion of hotel management. ADA defined service animals are welcome at this hotel
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the hotel
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Count on Us (Wyndham)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bear Bites continental breakfast featuring a little bit of everything to start your morning off right
- Free high-speed internet access
- Known for best pet friendly services in select locations
- Great family centered property
The Travelodge highlights above are subject to change without notice.